CENTURY 21 Vista, Inc.
Since it is important to know what you can afford before you start working with our agents, you should apply for your loan as soon as possible. A lender can pre-qualify you for the appropriate price range which will help you avoid disappointment later on. Don't forget to bring a copy of the loan approval letter to your first meeting with our Agent. For your convenience, we have provided links at the bottom of this page to some trusted local professionals.
The following information and documentation will be needed to complete your loan application:
- W-2's for the past two years (if self-employed, also supply tax returns)
- Paycheck stubs for the last 30 days
- Bank statements for checking, savings and asset accounts for the last three months
- Names, addresses and account numbers for all creditors
- If VA, Certificate of Eligibility
For assistance with your loan, please click on the links below:
Look for Val Fickwhen Choosing Security State Bank.