CENTURY 21Vista, Inc.
Home Protection Plan Overview
SENSIBLE protection against unexpected repair costs.
Home Systems and appliances won't last forever. In fact, the average life expectancy of nine critical home systems and appliances is 13 years, and the likelihood of failure in a given year is 68%. *
The Home Protection Plan administered by American Home Shield pays for repair or replacement of any covered home system or appliance, regardless of make or model that breaks down due to normal wear and tear. * This typically includes the home's air conditioning, heating, plumbing, electrical, water heater and major appliances such as range/oven/cook-top, dishwasher, garbage disposal, etc. *
AFFORDABLE coverage that could save you thousands of dollars.
Homeowners spend an average of $900 each year to repair home systems and appliances. * The cost for just one appliance or system repair can range from $65 to $2,000, and replacement costs average $1,319. * But, with The Century 21 Home Protection Plan Administered by American Home Shield, you reduce the risk of these high costs.
- Whether you're selling or buying, you benefit from the financial protection of The Century 21 Home Protection Plan.
- You pay a low trade service call fee for covered repairs or replacements. *
- The affordable Century 21 Home Protection Plan costs you pay now can protect you from many budget-breaking, covered repair expenses later.
RELIABLE service from pre-screened contractors.
Homeowners count on service from American Home Shield - all with just one phone number. We'll take car eof all the arrangements to get your problem solved to your satisfaction.
- Call AHS 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for a service request - we handle the rest. An authorized service contractor will contact you to schedule a mutually convenient appointment during normal business hours.
- AHS handles over 5.7 million service calls per year - an average of over 15,000 each day.
- AHS regularly minitor our contractors against our top-quality stanards.
AHS, the administrators of The Century 21 Home Protection Plan is the "Right Choice" in case things go wrong.
- AHS founded the home warranty industry in 1971 and today coveres more homes than any other provider.
- AHS is recommended by REALTORS over twice as often as the nearest competitor. *
- AHS is a ServiceMaster Company, America's leading provider of service brands for residential and commercial customers.
* Please refer to the contract brochure that details specific coverages, exclusions and limitations. 2007 American Home Shields Corporation and its licensed subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
For more information, please contact one of our REALTORS‚®.
>> Top of page