The following are setup instructions for outlook 2007 - it should be similar for those using older versions of outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- In the menu at the top of the program choose "Tools" > Email Accounts
- You will want to choose the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
- Choose Internet E-mail
You will then encounter a screen that asks you for your name, email address, incoming and outgoing servers, user name and password. Use the following for these fields
- Name - Put your name as you want it to appear to those mailing you and then your email address in the next box
- Account type should be set to IMAP unless this will be the ONLY device being used for email, then use POP3
- Incoming server is imap.secureserver.net (pop.secureserver.net for POP3 account type) and outgoing is smtpout.secureserver.net
- Your username is your email address
- Password - Please see Brad for the password
- Click on More settings, then click on Outgoing server. place a checkmark in My Server Requires Authentication
- Click on the Advanced tab
- make the SMTP port 80
- Click OK
That should be it - hit test account settings and you should be good to go.
You can also check your email on the web by going to email.century21vista.com - your username is your email address, and the password is the same as checking on outlook. Once you have signed in click on the link to squirrelmail. There you go! Let us know if you need any assistance